[Digikam-users] Filtering Question

David Vincent-Jones davidvj at frontier.com
Sat Sep 24 18:10:16 BST 2011

I find this somewhat strange and unintuitive:

I can search for the tag 'George' on the left side but am unable to
filter for the tag 'George' on the right side.

If filters are really only effective over the film-roll the value of the
data-base is greatly diminished. I now need to do an advanced search to
find 'George and Paris'.

I thought that I remembered earlier versions where tags really worked
over the entire collection.

David