[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:53:26 BST 2011

It looks to me it is about conflicting components, probably only to solve by
deinstalling all related packages, this might implicate that some other apps
will be removed as well in the process. After that you might start from
scratch. You might have a better overview about what is going on if you use
synaptic package manager. Maybe you could start with fixing broken packages.
It can also be caused by having ¨locked¨ versions on your system.

And after all, you should better not install a new digikam 2.1.0 at the
moment, because the new versions around have a problem. Better wait till
that is fixed
Best regards,
Rinus