[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Bill Yiannakos billyiannakos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:19:03 BST 2011

I am using Ubuntu 11.04 (not KDE, just gnome)
I did have your kubuntu-backports PPA enabled (I don't know why, maybe
from past updates of digikam). I disabled it, I reloaded the repository
indexes but I still get the same error.....

Vasilis Yiannakos
www.yiannakos.gr <http://www.yiannakos.gr>
billyiannakos (at) gmail.com