[Digikam-users] digiKam 2.1 and database errors

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:04:16 BST 2011

Hi David,
BTW, maybe you did not read my message about that, In my case digkam tried
to reconnect to the db and because of that was meant to be forever, I
clicked cancel, at that point dk crashed.
But after a reinstall process, I rebooted the computer before starting
digikam. After this it did not die at my cancelation but continued to start.
Hope that helps!
Best,
Rinus