[Digikam-users] digiKam 2.1 and database errors

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:52:22 BST 2011

You mean that it ran fine while it created it''s own new db, but failed
where it was confronted with the existing one?

2011/9/11 davidvj <davidvj at frontier.com>

> I did a fresh install on a clean computer and all went smoothly but when I
> did a re-install on my main system it failed to start following the db
> error
> message.
>
> I tried renaming the db files and deleted the old menu item so as to avoid
> any confusion but DK on my system is now dead.
>

> Frustrating!

I think it will solve over time or else, assumed that you still have a db
(copy) around that is intact you can download here digikam 2.0.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/digikam/files/digikam/2.0.0/digikam-2.0.0.tar.bz2/download

to be build by yourself and all will be back to normal.

Rinus