[Digikam-users] digiKam 2.1 and database errors

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 10:32:47 BST 2011

Hi Mark,

Thanks for doing so. I planned to trie it myself, no need to now.
I send Philip and Gilles a message. I think they are the ones to sort it
out. We have to wait for actions been taken.

btw. I suppose your self build version start the first time without the db
issue?

Might be a good idea to others to wait a bit before installing 2.1.0.

Rinus