[Digikam-users] Virtual Box experiences

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Wed Sep 7 17:26:23 BST 2011

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. First time I here about
WUBI. I understand it intalls Ubuntu under windows.
Few questions:
Does it give you a native ubuntu started from within windows, or does it
run on top of windows?
Are your drives mounted or mountable as they are in native ubuntu?
Does digikam run without trouble?
Can you use existing db?
Rinus