[Digikam-users] Spot removal tool

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sun Sep 4 11:43:56 BST 2011

Op 04-09-11 12:29, Antonio Trincone schreef:
> Asking info as reported below some days ago, Caulier kindly answered
> about "publication" of 2.1.0 release of Digikam. May I expect to
> download it from ppa (philip5....) I subscribed in my Kpackage
> management tool? Or publication referred to git system?
> I ask this because I am not easy with git system, so it would be nice
> if during updating I could get 2.1.0 relase installed.
> thanking in advance
> Antonio
Philip is mostly quick in having it in his ppa, if he knows you are
waiting for it that much I think he will even try harder, but it is not
to be taken for granted.
Maybe he respond to your request if he is around.

Regards,
Rinus

>>> http://www.icb.cnr.it/antonio.trincone/
>>> http://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/