[Digikam-users] Spot removal tool

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:29:55 BST 2011

Asking info as reported below some days ago, Caulier kindly answered
about "publication" of 2.1.0 release of Digikam. May I expect to
download it from ppa (philip5....) I subscribed in my Kpackage
management tool? Or publication referred to git system?
I ask this because I am not easy with git system, so it would be nice
if during updating I could get 2.1.0 relase installed.
thanking in advance
Antonio