[Digikam-users] Rating Pyramid (database subset statistics)

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Fri Sep 2 09:13:43 BST 2011

Hi Johnny,

Nice work, It shows good how hard it is to make a level 5 rated picture.

As this is a user list, supposed to be photographers rather than
programmers, there might be some more guiding needed for us to be able
to play with it.
Or if it not is meant for us to play with you should maybe post it in
the devellopers list, although I would rather see the programmers work
on the core of digikam instead of implementing such fancy stuff.

Regards,
Rinus