[Digikam-users] switching ubuntu to fedora

Ross McDonald ross at mixedbredie.net
Fri Oct 28 14:41:46 BST 2011

Hi,
I just switched yesterday from Linux Mint 10 to fedora 16 rc. My digikam was 1.9 and 2.2 is available in the f16 repository. I've not had a chance to explore it fully yet. I'll let you know how I get on.
Cheers
Ross

Larry <blackravener at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not Fedora user, but I'm sure fedora has different package manager from Ubuntu, so installing applications and handling repositories is going the main difference. The rest of the things should be pretty much the same.