[Digikam-users] Thanks to Philip

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:56:42 BST 2011

This question have come up many times before and it's not likely. The
KDE framework have a lot of powerful features and to rewrite and
reinvent them independently into Digikam would be reinventing the
wheel and need a lot of man power just to do so, expertise in other
areas than the Digikam team are interested in and knowledged of.

I'm not a developer but I can understand why the choice to do it this
way is a good thing. Especially as I'm a KDE user...

/Philip