[Digikam-users] Help needed on ubuntu 11.10

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:01:20 BST 2011

Hi All,
Just returned from a trip and decided to start with updating my pc's from
ubuntu 11.04 to 11.10.
As usual this action destroid my entire system. Now I have 2 pc's presenting
me a black screen. It was to expect of course, at has never been different,
but I did not bother to much because I have backups. But this time restoring
the backup results in a statement about wrong license: grub rescue>

I have realy no idea how to go on. Google did not come up with a great
answer.

Any ideas around here?

Are a great idea for a rockstable different linux distro, not messing up my
computers twice a year?

TIA as always,
*Rinus*