[Digikam-users] A HOWTO for using the Marble widget?

Andreas T. Ege andreas at spheniscid.net
Tue Oct 18 12:53:37 BST 2011

Hi there,

> I ran exiftool over my images and my tracks, the GPS position appears in the
> metadata tag of Digikam, but the Marble plugin doesn't appear to do
> anything. How do I use it?
Not sure if I grasp the problem properly, I'm not near a proper 'puter right now.
I'd think you probably have to tell digikam to re-read the metadata, if you use an external application to write the geo-data. I use gps-correlate for pictures made at walks etc, and digikam doesn't automatically read the changed metadata.

--
Andreas Ege

24 The Birches
Shobdon