[Digikam-users] A HOWTO for using the Marble widget?

Larry blackravener at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:25:27 BST 2011

Hi Milko,

I'm not a DK expert, but geotaging does work for me. At least DK picket up
geotag of images taken on my Motorola android.

Maybe there is sometging particular about the way exivtool wrights
coordinates and GK can't understand them, but I think is is very unlikely.

If you select an image, that you are sure has geolocation details and go to
Image -> Geo-Location does it show your image thumbnail with coordinates?

Regards
Larry

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Milko Krachounov <
nabble-kde-digikam at milko.3mhz.net> wrote:
> Where can I find a step-by-step HOWTO for using the Marble widget in
Digikam?