[Digikam-users] Tips on workflow with Android GPS app and Digikam geodata?

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Mon Oct 10 17:52:53 BST 2011

Hi Willem,
I think that reopening a very old discussion causes some confusion here.
At this moment Philip did not participate, he only brought it up months ago.
But My tracks and dk is a great combination, mytracks outputs a gpx
which is suffucient to dk to link your photoĊ› to the appropriate location.

My point here was to lay the track over a map while being offline.
Rinus