[Digikam-users] to Phillips

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:29:40 BST 2011

Thanks for the feedback on libkgeomap1. I'll try to set some rules
that solves that in the packages.

Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric) will only have Digikam 2.1.1 and not Digikam
2.2.0 so in that regard Digikam with those packages will be old even
before Oneiric is released as final. That's how it is as Ubuntu is no
rolling release distro and that is of course fine for moste people but
not if you want the latest goodies in a fine program as Digikam.

/Philip