[Digikam-users] to Phillips

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:30:06 BST 2011

When you get an error message like "digikam: undefined symbol:
_ZN11KExiv2Iface14AltLangStrEdit15setLinesVisibleEj" it almost always
mean that you are running with a version of digikam that uses
libraries for digikam that digikam wasn't built against. This is
usually that you either run a version of kde that Digikam isn't built
against or that you haven't updated all the digikam dependent library
packages that digikam comes with and you find on my PPA.

So start with checking which version of kde you use and then which of
my PPAs you use and finally that all those packages have upgraded as
they should.

/Philip