[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Ignatius Reilly ignatius.reilly at free.fr
Thu Oct 6 20:08:34 BST 2011

Hi Philip,

doesn't start after upgrading:

eric at eric-desktop:~$ digikam
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is
still in use, all queries will cease to work.
digikam: symbol lookup error: digikam: undefined symbol:
_ZN4KIPI21ImageCollectionSharedD2Ev
eric at eric-desktop:~$

Ubuntu 11.04
SQLite DB

Cheers
Eric

Philip Johnsson thus spake on 05/10/11 22:28: