[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

David Vincent-Jones davidvj at frontier.com
Mon Oct 3 16:57:19 BST 2011

My take: While DK is still developing at a pace and since I do not
expect absolute stability I would like to maintain my version through
the ppa.

I do think that the name 'Digikam2' could be confusing for some, my
preference would be to set the name distinctly away from the numeric
tail possibly using the name 'Digikam-' connected to something that
Philip would feel appropriate such as preview/testing/latest/incremental
etc.

This ppa is *most* appreciated.

David