[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:50:50 BST 2011

It depends on how I do it when I start supporting 11.10 on my PPA.
Right now I have no support for 11.10 and if you install 11.10 then
11.10 will have official digikam 2.1.1 from Ubuntu (the kubuntu team)
if you install the digikam package. 11.10 will not know of any
digikam2 package at all on 11.10 right now even with or without my
PPA. digikam2 isn't an official digikam label of an official digikam
package.

/Philip