[Digikam-users] Database lost

Daniel MacPhee drmaceltie at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 1 14:20:24 BST 2011

Point taken, I'll look into this over the weekend and backup. Thanks.

As suggested I searched for digikam and found the .db file still exists on the disk.  Before I started messing with files I re-boot the PC and guess what Digikam now works OK. So what went wrong I've no idea.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

Daniel.