[Digikam-users] Database lost

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Sat Oct 1 09:21:59 BST 2011

It is hard to speek for dk 1.2. as I am using 2.1.1 but either loosing
the database or loosing the config file would most likely bring up
messages at startup process.
So, if dk started normal but there are no photos I suppose you lost the
disc where the photoĊ› reside, as suggested by jdd or maybe that drive
has for some reason not been mounted or has been unmounted.
If you find your photos and your databases with nautilus or dolphin your
database might have become corrupted.
Have a nice day.
Rinus.