[Digikam-users] Help digikam by helping KDE

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 09:36:48 GMT 2011

2011/11/13 John Bestevaar <Josephus at people.net.au>

> Hi List
> I have added my vote.
> Is the "Coding Sprint" idea / mechanism plus the financing mechanism a
> good one for Digikam to try for itself?
> Cheers JohnB

yes, it is.

In the pass we have organized 3 reunion between developers and students.
Travels + hotel have been reimbursed by KDE-ev.

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/354

As you can see, we plan an event in January in Italy :

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Digikam/CodingSprint2011

...but for the moment, i waiting feedback from KDE-ev to sponsorship the
event. Final decision will be taken around 20 November, at KDE-ev members
reunion...