[Digikam-users] Importing images from camera(olympus e-300) into digiKam(1.7.0) on win xp 32bit

alexander pylyser apylyser at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:33:44 GMT 2011

When I try to import > Add Folders after mounting my camera via explorer,
digiKam gets stuck in the import process. Also I don't think it lets me
select a whole folder. It just goes for an image or so it seems.
The same happens when I try to import from my HDD forcing a cancellation on
the import.

The only way I seem to be able to get images into digikam is placing them
manually via explorer into the folder I created for digikam.