[Digikam-users] Digikam 2.2 (Fedora 16) problems

Alberto Ferrante alberto.ferrante at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 11 13:37:33 GMT 2011

Hi again,
today I tried Digikam 2.3 and the behavior with MySQL is still the same.
Let me only add that tables and views are created in the digikam schema,
but not in the thumbnails one. Any idea if it is due to an
incompatibility between digikam and MySQL 5.5 or what?

I'm now checking if Digikam 2.3 I can import my collections even by
using SQLite.

Regards,
   Alberto

--