[Digikam-users] Old mails

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Fri Nov 11 12:00:16 GMT 2011

The matter is when you have multiple email accounts, if you don't post
with one which is subscribed to the list, the KDE list put it in queue...

It happens to me sometime, and in most of the case, I repost with the
right account, may be it's why you remember having reading some of these
old messages.

The good thing is, recently I do the mistake again (I use Opera with multi
account, and didn't notice I not use the right account), but I received a
mail to alert me and offer me to avoid this mail...

as you have two emails adress one with spheniscid.net and an other with
mymail.ch, may some of your message was not post directly in the list ?

--
Nicolas Boulesteix
Photographe chasseur de lueurs