[Digikam-users] Old mails

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Thu Nov 10 22:29:01 GMT 2011

On Thursday 10 November 2011 23:03:13 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> pending queue mails from mailing list server processed by admin. You
> can trash all of them... (:=)))
>
> Gilles Caulier

They were a considerable annoyance to deal with, and a waste of time for
the users of this list. I notice in your brief explanation quoted above
that you don't see any need for an apology for that, nor did you even
comment on it until directly questioned.

When it happens again, is there a chance that you would be able to trash
the detritus locally, all at once, instead of letting everyone do that
on his own copy?

> 2011/11/10 Andreas T. Ege <andreas at spheniscid.net>
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I've just received a shitload of old mails on the list, from June
> > to now. I already had all/ most of them at the time. Whats
> > happened there?
> >

> > Confused,
> > --
> > Andreas Ege