[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] List moderation

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Thu Nov 10 20:23:25 GMT 2011

Am 10.11.2011 14:41, schrieb Marie-Noëlle Augendre:
> We could also switch to a forum, instead of the "traditonal"
> mailing-lists. Scribus did it a few months ago
> http://forums.scribus.net/index.php? and that brought new functionalities.

I don't like forums that much. I use many mailing lists and can easily
handle all of them in one program. If every of these programs wants to
use a different forum it is hard to follow all interesting threads.

I agree that there may be a little benefit especially for photo based
stuff. But for me there are more disadvantages.

regards

Martin