[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] List moderation

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:38:03 GMT 2011

Why do you think it'll be better to have it in the KDE forums?

Not all Digikamers are KDE users. Some are under Windows or Mac; and even
if I use Digikam with Linux, I don't "use" KDE and know nothing about it,
and it might be the case for plenty of Ubuntu users for example.
Digikam has its own website; it could host its own users forum, too.

Marie-Noëlle

2011/11/10 todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com>

> It would probably be better to set up a sub-forum in the KDE forums.
> A few years back Amarok removed their own forum and merged it with the
> KDE forums.  It worked very well, they even have their own structure
> with topic and language-specific sub-forums.  If you want a forum you
> should get in touch with the KDE forums staff to get it set up.  In
> fact it would probably be a good idea even if you don't get rid of the
> mailing list.
>
> -Todd

Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/>