[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] List moderation

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:53:55 GMT 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:41 PM, Marie-Noëlle Augendre
<mnaugendre at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/11/10 Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com>
>>
>> Well, I can certainly moderate the users list (not the developer, though,
>> as I don't read it).
>> From time to time, my internet connection can become a bit hectic, but
>> that doesn't exceed a few days, usually.
>>
>> Let me know if that's what you want, and how it has to be done.
>>
>> Marie-Noëlle
>>

>> 2011/11/10 Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>
>>>
>>> I agree with Sveinn with a non developer guy can moderate mailing list.
>>> developer are already very busy to manage code and bugzilla. No need to
>>> overload developer with something not relevant of source code.
>>> This job can be easily assign to non developer.
>>> Thanks in advance for your help...
>>> Gilles Caulier

>> --
>> Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en herbe
>>
>> Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes Plurielles
>>
>> Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil générale

> Scribus did it a few months ago http://forums.scribus.net/index.php? and
> that brought new functionalities.
>
> Marie-Noëlle

It would probably be better to set up a sub-forum in the KDE forums.
A few years back Amarok removed their own forum and merged it with the
KDE forums.  It worked very well, they even have their own structure
with topic and language-specific sub-forums.  If you want a forum you
should get in touch with the KDE forums staff to get it set up.  In
fact it would probably be a good idea even if you don't get rid of the
mailing list.

-Todd