[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] List moderation

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:26:32 GMT 2011

I agree with Sveinn with a non developer guy can moderate mailing list.

developer are already very busy to manage code and bugzilla. No need to
overload developer with something not relevant of source code.

This job can be easily assign to non developer.

Thanks in advance for your help...

Gilles Caulier