[Digikam-users] missing comfort

Uwe Mintermann uwe.mintermann at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:44:58 GMT 2011

Hello,

I really like Digikam for organizing (especially tagging) my photos. But
somehow I always prefer EOG when I control new photos and watch old photos.

Here are some suggestions:

1. when you click on the "Zoom to 100%" button it should focus on the
middle on the photo and NOT on the upper left corner. Usually there is
nothing in the upper left corner.

2. the 1:1 Button should be on top

3. there should be an extra button to go back to fitted mode

3. the scroll wheel of the mouse should let you zoom

4. all buttons on the top should be bigger and more dominant

Look at EOG for details.
Alternatively there could be a way that double click on a photo starts EOG.

Thanks for reading.