[Digikam-users] speed up workflow

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Tue Nov 1 20:05:11 GMT 2011

On Tirsdag den 1. november 2011, sleepless wrote:
> >> In case anyone is interested in the subject,
> >> I did an eperiment showing how to speed up workflow with digikam.
> >> The description and results are on my google+ profile
> >> https://plus.google.com/u/0/113408942588672463601/posts?hl=nl
> >
> > Where? I might be silly, but I can not seem to find that. Do i need to
> > log in or something? :$
>
> It is good to now that you find it under ¨Hi google+ Here is my
> awetumn¨, in case you got into my page.
> Rinus

Thank you - I did not notice the small unfold link, so silly I am...

I never used gwenview compare mode for photos, I either use the lighttable in
digikam, or simply browse through my images in full screen, setting flags and
ratings. And everytime I use batch mode, I end up either a little bit unhappy,
or converting/editing manually anyway... But it is very convenient indeed! And
of course I would take much more time...

Maybe I will try if the weather is right this weekend, and get 7 images
processed using batch que only.

Looks like you live in a nice spot, btw :)

--
Anders