[Digikam-users] Reminder about your invitation from Eduardo Troleis

Eduardo Troleis (LinkedIn Invitations) invitations at linkedin.com
Tue May 31 12:03:10 BST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

This is a reminder that on May 27, Eduardo Troleis sent you an invitation to become part of his or her professional network at LinkedIn.

Follow this link to accept Eduardo Troleis's invitation.

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-dhs5oz-gocqo446-58/doi/3020306896/8p24ucte/gir_624114298_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

Signing up is free and takes less than a minute.

On May 27, Eduardo Troleis wrote:

> To:  [digikam-users at kde.org]
> From: Eduardo Troleis [edtroleis at gmail.com]
> Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

> - Eduardo

The only way to get access to Eduardo Troleis's professional network on LinkedIn is through the following link:

https://www.linkedin.com/e/-dhs5oz-gocqo446-58/doi/3020306896/8p24ucte/gir_624114298_0/EML-inv_17_rem/

You can remove yourself from Eduardo Troleis's network at any time.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation