[Digikam-users] provoking a bit attention to digiKam

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Tue May 31 11:50:53 BST 2011

Hi all,

As you might have noticed, I put up a photo gallery, which is only in
beginning stage, 38 pictures sofar. The visiters of the site will have
in one way or another interrest in photography, so it is a chance to
draw some attention to digikam. To do so I added This line on my site:

photo collection and to maintain this gallery<br><a

On my piwigo powered site it was easy to do:
Administration->Configuration->Options-> edit page banner text -> Submit
-> done.

How this looks like you can see by visiting my site:
http://www.sleeplessregulus.byethost4.com/piwigo

More attention, means more support, means better future for digikam.

Best regards,

Rinus