[Digikam-users] Re: any recommendations on photo sharing service

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Fri May 27 21:26:11 BST 2011

Hi all,
Thanks for all the ideas.

Piwigo looks ok but to get it on a free host is not so simple.

I have tried 6 free web hosts. I could get only one to work. The
bussiness is probably to get as much clicks and redirections as possible
and not realy providing services.

http://www.sleeplessregulus.byethost4.com/

This is the only one that partly works. I tried to build a website but
the storage is ftp and a password is required to open a picture, so
that´s not going to work too.
To give you an idea what it´s going to be, one nice example picture is
here, the password is ¨regulus¨.  (no it is not to trick you in
something and no the password is not the same as for my banking) (:-))

I definitly need more ideas to get something in the air.

TIA
Rinus