[Digikam-users] Re: Themes in dk beta 5 (Natty)

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:03:23 BST 2011

You are welcome.

I haven't bothered building/packing anything from git for a while and
will wait to do so for the official tarball releases. So far haven't
had your kind of problem. Du you have a full build log from your build
(use pastebin maybe?) so we can see if there are any errors or missing
parts during build? Any error messages if you start and run digikam
from the command line that are helpful?

/Philip