[Digikam-users] Re: Themes in dk beta 5 (Natty)

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Mon May 23 17:50:19 BST 2011

Philip,

Thanks for the detailed desciption. Things are not that hard to do if
you know how to.

Btw Philip if you read this: do you have any usefull thoughts about my
failure building dk 2.0.0 beta 6.
My build and installation has ended up with kio slave problems resulting
in all albums reported as holding zero images and nothing displayed at
all on the screen.
Does it sound familiar to you as an experienced packager?

Rinus