[Digikam-users] Re: Windows installer

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:37:00 BST 2011

Paul,

Instead to release it myself, i would to share how to setup a computer, to
compile, and packaging it. Like this, i will not need to do it myself in the
future. My time is mimited. using my computer under windows, is a waste of
time for me... I'm working under linux (:=)))

If you is ready for this experience, i can guide you, by e-mail...

Let's me hear.

Gilles