[Digikam-users] Exporting pictures to the web using a proxy

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:16:02 BST 2011

As I "lost" my internet connection more than one month ago, I have to use
various accesses to the web, some of them requiring the use of a proxy.
In that case, none of the Digikam export tools seem to work: I've tried with
Facebook, Piwigo and Picasa to no avail. I guess I should set up the proxy
somewhere, but I don't how, nor where.

Firefox is OK, I've done it for yum and a couple of other programs too, but
I don't find anything in the Digikam menus to set up the connection
differently.

Can someone points to the right direction?

Thanks for helping,
Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>