[Digikam-users] Changes in Digikam 1.9

Michael Eschweiler michael.eschweiler at web.de
Wed May 18 22:09:14 BST 2011

Dear all,
recently I upgraded my computer from opensuse 11.3 to 11.4. Within this
upgrade I found that digikam was also upgraded 1.9.
Now I found that there is a change of the behaviour of digikam when I want to
use the sharpening tools. With the version I used with opensuse 11.3 I just
opened the option Enhance -> Sharpen and selected the action I wanted to
apply.
Now, with 1.9, when I select Enhance - Sharpen digikam directly begins to
apply the step I used last time. This is very annoying because I do the
sharpening in to steps: first unsharp mask and then refocussing.
At the same time I observe that the refocussing works much slower than with
the version I used with opensuse 11.3. As there is no way to stop digikam from
applying the option from the last foto I allways have to wait unnecessarily.
Is there a way to change this behaviour of digikam?
Thanks in advance!
Michael