[Digikam-users] Re: Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:17:50 BST 2011

Digikam 2.0 beta 5 packages are now available for Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty)
on my ppa:philip5/extra PPA. As before install packages digikam2,
kipi-plugins2 and showfoto2 to try out Digikam 2.0 beta5. Remember
that it's still beta software and should not be used for production.

I will upload packages for Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick) during this
evening. But with Maverick you need three PPAs ppa:philip5/extra,
ppa:philip5/kubuntu-backports and ppa:kubuntu-ppa/backports. Launchpad
have had long build cues the past days after the release of Natty so
it might take some time for the Maverick packages to get built and
ready for users to download.

Happy Digikaming!

/Philip