[Digikam-users] Re: Error trying to start digikam 2.0.0.4

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:54:26 BST 2011

Looks like you are using the packages from my PPA. In that case; make sure
that you have made a update/reload after you activated/installed my PPA.
That would give you a digikam package with the awkward versioning name of
2.0.0~beta4+git110307-maverick~ppa2kde46 that is built dependent on
libmarblewidget.so.11. Note that the digikam2 package with version number
2.0.0~beta4+git110307-maverick~ppa1kde46 is dependent on the older
libmarblewidget.so.10 as the package was built against an older version of
kde 4.6.x. Make sure that no libmarble packages were hold back when you
updated to kde 4.6, even though it looks like you are trying to reinstalling
the older version of my digikam2 packages.

Later tonight I hope to upload new packages with the todays release of
Digikam 2.0 beta 4 and not the code from git.

/Philip