[Digikam-users] Re: Error trying to start digikam 2.0.0.4

ozzyprv ozzyprv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:46:47 GMT 2011

libmarblewidget11 is installed.
For some reason, when I type "digikam" in the CLI it looks for
"libmarblewidget.so.10".

I have "apt-get --purge remove digikam2 kipi-plugins2" and reinstalled
several times with no luck.
Always the same error:
---
$ digikam
digikam: error while loading shared libraries: libmarblewidget.so.10: cannot
---

Any suggestion to get it to work?

Thanks.

Thanks.