[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam Tutorial hard to find

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Mon Mar 21 13:43:45 GMT 2011

Thanks a lot for investing so much time in me. I checked my send Items
but could not figure out to wich "incomprehensible question you reffered
to". Your remarks on the beta version of Digikam makes perfectly sense
to me, but I am not complaining (at least not in the sense of blaming
anybody) I try to make a point not for me but for the project Digikam, I
have one, don't I. I just hope someone picks it up. Just turning back to
our lightrooms etc and not making clear where the problems are is not
very helpfull.
It's not clear to me what your remark on developers receiving nothing
for there effort have to do with me. I already expressed my admiration
and thankfullness for the people behind this project publicly and try to
be as helpfull ass possible for others (succeeded in that one already)
and to find some help for myself (not so succesfull till now)

Kind regards
Rinus