[Digikam-users] Re: Color Management Jeopardy

David Vincent-Jones davidvincentjones at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:27:03 GMT 2011

With so many persons using so few (relatively) camera models I am really
surprised that there is not a wealth of camera profile data sitting out
there for common use.

Canon, unfortunately, now bury their information in a welter of
propitiatory files, it almost appears that this manufacturer is trying
to force the world into its software. Shame!

Maybe it needs the open-source community to assemble and disseminate
reliable information.

David