[Digikam-users] Re: Importing Tags from Images

Marco Tedaldi marco.tedaldi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 09:44:21 GMT 2011

Am 06.03.2011 19:56, schrieb Martin (KDE):
> Am Sonntag, 6. März 2011 schrieb Marco Tedaldi:
>

>> Sadly, it seems that the mysql backend in 1.4 is just broken :-(
>
> 1.4 is pretty old, isn't it? Can you update to 1.8? May be the DB
> problems are solved.

I've tried 1.7 and 1.9 now (also emptied the database and made a new
import). The issue persists. Images are imported but the tags are not
imported. The tables, where the tags should be stored stay empty :-(

Only thin I can try now is to give digikam FULL access on ALL my
databases which seems something quite silly to do!

kruemi