[Digikam-users] How to make digikam show all images in a folder?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Mar 6 19:58:09 GMT 2011

Hello,

I use digikam 1.8 on opensuse 11.3.

I have an album with 75 *.JPG images, i import (using digikam import-tool)
other versions of the same images named *.jpg. They are imported, I can see
all images in dolphin, always one *.JPG and one *.jpg, but digikam still only
shows 75 images - some *.jpg and some *JPG, a wild mix, I don't know if there
is any system...

However, pressing F5 doesn't change anything. Closing digikam and opening it
again, neither. I put "search for new images at start" in settings, close
digikam, open it again - still only 75 images... also, choosing to refresh all
thumbnails of thealbum only refreshes those that are already shown...

what can I doo to make digikam show all images that are in the folder?

Thanks and kind regards

Daniel
erotic nudes: http://www.guapamania.com