[Digikam-users] Re: Mini laptop to work with Digikam on the go

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:10:10 GMT 2011

Thanks, Gilles.

I've always been very satisfied with Toshiba laptops. I still own a 17" that
I consider to cumbersome to bring with me; and a rather old 15.4" (4.5
years) that I intend to put on eBay for sell and replace with a new smaller
one.

I was more or less convinced by Asus, that seems to have quite a rich
assortment of Netbooks, but I'll have a look at Toshiba, too.
You've had no Wifi problem with your Toshiba?

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>